Monday, March 3, 2014

recipes from instagram



I posted this picture on Instagram and someone asked me to share the recipe. It's easier for me to type it here so there ya go! I made this up and they were delicious. Everyone in my family enjoyed them and I used a mini-muffin tin so we had 24 of them that we were supposed to be able to heat and eat for breakfast all week. It's Monday and I think there are only 4 left. Oops!



8 reduced fat Crescent rolls torn into thirds
3 large eggs
3/4 cup shredded cheese
1/2 large purple onion, chopped
1/3 c bell red pepper, chopped
1/3 c bacon crumbles
1/2 c baby spinach, chopped
dash of black pepper

Press Crescent roll dough into the bottom of muffin tin. Mix everything else and scoop a spoonful on top of the dough. Bake at 375 degrees for about 20 minutes (or until tops begin to brown).

Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin