Friday, April 11, 2014

overheard

Nanna: "Josh, your feet sure are smooth."
Josh: "I know that's why pap always calls me that."

-----

"We got some sun today. Your cheeks are red."
"Mine are too."
"Yeah yours are as red as a potato."

-----

"Pap, do you see Jules? She's over there in the ocean in the pink panties."

-----

From the bathroom I hear a sing-songy voice over and over again:
"I'm big enough to do more than Jane. I'm big enough to do more than Jane."

-----

"Jules, you know it was when we were at Target and we put that stuff up on the invader belt. I mean the tomato belt. No, I mean the conveyor belt!"

-----

Josh, muttering under his breath, "I wish I was ten so then I could always be older than Jules!"



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin