Well the race is five days away now.
The weather forecast for Sunday has gone from this:
and currently to this:
Not ideal race conditions but not much I can do about that.
We only run 5 Mon, 4 Tues, 3 Wed miles this week and by Thursday or Friday my body will be screaming for a long run. Fortunately, the kids have enough ball games and I have enough school stuff to keep my brain occupied.
I keep changing my mind about this over and over again and still might change it again, but I think I've decided to shoot for a 5:15 goal time. McMillan says I can do that. We shall see.
If you happen to think about me Sunday morning anytime between 7am and 1pm please send up a prayer or two. I appreciate it, friends!