Thursday, February 5, 2015

what I'm loving Wednesday (a day late)

We'll be making these at my upcoming #DisneySide party but I'd like to share the link in case any of you wan to participate as well. The Winston-Salem Ronald McDonald House is asking for Valentine's Cards for the families that are staying there. Many of them are dealing with difficult circumstances and their family is split because of it. They might not be able to spend Valentine's Day with all of their loved ones and a card just might bring a smile to their faces. Please consider making a few extra Valentine's cards this week and sending them to the address below.

The Ronald McDonald House of Winston-Salem
419 S. Hawthorne Road
Winston-Salem, NC 27103

-----

Julianna showed this one to me. All I have to say is EXCELLENT! Well worth the three minutes to view.




-----

I love my church and if you're local I really don't have enough words to describe how much I think you should come. We're kicking off a new small group called Summit Runners and if you're a beginning or an advanced runner who has a passion for fellowship with other Christians then you really should come check it out. There's more info here and if you're totally not interested in Summit Runners then I encourage you to check out all of the other small groups that are starting up.



-----

Another running link: You still have time to join a winter training program with Fleet Feet. Here's a $20 off coupon that's about to expire next week. The programs that are about to start are great for beginners. I've said it before and I'll say it again. The accountability that you get from group fitness is incredible and the friendships you'll form by being a part of one of these programs are priceless.



-----

BONUS: I love how Jane says quadrilateral. Check it out.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin